Thursday, August 9, 2007

Strawberry-Muesli Power Drink

No No, its not Complan or Boost! My version of power drink! Made out of Muesli - the breakfast cereal with oats and dry fruits and nuts, Strawberry preserve, chilled milk and honey, for extra
sweetness..


Ingredients :

Muesli
Strawberry Preserve - 2 table spoon
(I used Karen Anand's preserves (available at Nuts and Spices).. yummy!)
Chilled milk
Honey

Method: In a blender just run through all these ingredients just for 2-3 rounds.

Your breakfast is ready!

3 comments:

  1. Great beginning Sree. We tried this power-packed drink and came out superb. Thanks and keep sharing.

    vkn
    my dhaba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of running this through the blender (sheer laziness!), I had it as spoonfuls. Almost licked the bowl out. Yummmm....

    I'm eagerly waiting for the brownie recipes...

    ReplyDelete